GMDSS SEARCH AND RESCUE TRANSMITTER
84845 Lifeboat bracket (pic below)
82900 Pole bracket (pic below)
82615 Battery, Tron AIS-SART, 5 years maintenance kit
82957 Label, battery
82989 Label, battery seal
82746 Bulkhead bracket
– Tron AIS-SART gives the exact location, with GPS precision
– Position update – every minute
– 5 years warranty
The Tron AIS-SART is now “Wheel Marked” in accordance with European Council Directive 96/98/EC with latest Commission Directive 2011/75/EU (7th amendment).
Radar SART and the AIS-SART can now both be used as “Search and rescue locating devices” according to IMO SOLAS Amendment in Resolution MSC.256(84) giving the ship owner full freedom to choose either product as required by SOLAS Chapter III, Regulation 2.2.
– Up to 10 nm from a SOLAS ship with AIS class A transponder
– Up to 40 nm from a SAR helicopter (altitude 1000 ft)
– Up to 130 nm from a SAR aircraft (altitude 20000 ft)
– Unique AIS technology contribute to a more effective and less time
consuming SAR operation, due to superior position accuracy
– The AIS-SART is detected on both AIS Class A and B and AIS Receivers
– Small and compact
– Jotron Tron AIS-SART use the same acessories as the Tron SART20 Bulkhead
bracket, pole, life-boat bracket and neoprene protection bag)
Will be shown on ECDIS or Chart plotters as a RED Circle with a cross inside.
COMPATIBILITY OF LIFE-SAVING APPLIANCES
Clarification to the requirements of the LSA Code regarding transponders