Tokyo Keiki ECDIS Electronic Chart Display
Electronic Chart Display and Information System
ECDIS EC-8100, EC-8600 with Track Control System
- ECDIS works with Autopilot to build a Track Control System(TCS).
- Comlies with latest IMO standards. MSC.232(82)
- STAND ALONE and UNIT type are available.
- In additon to the current Track Control System(TCS),Type approval for interface with new adaptive control (NCT) autopilot (HCS) is avilable. IMO/MSC 74 Annex2 IEC62065 Category C.
- New 26 inch wide screen LCD display (EC-8600/EC-8600K)
WUXGA 1920×1200 wide screen pixel support
- AIO display support
T&P Notice to Mariners (T&PNMs:Temporary related notices) and AIO (Admirality Information Overlay) can be displayed as supplimental information on the ENC chart
- INS conformity AMS response
Centralized management of all alerts from each Navigation Equipment (Alert Management System)
- Fast installation of ENC charts (Install time reducted to 1/3)
- Possible to connect to VDR Easy soft ware upgrade onboard by ship’s crew
Chart display, Ship position fixing, Target positioning measurement, Route planning, Route monitoring, 24 hours/3 months navigation record and play back,Navigation memo and No-go line/No-go area, Tracked target information display, AIS target information display,System self-diagnosis
There are no reviews yet.