The Wideye™ iSavi™ terminal is the first and only satellite terminal developed for lnmarsat’s lsatHub service. iSavi™ is lightweight, highly portable and is quick and easy to set up with no technical expertise or training needed, enabling you to get online via a satellite connection within
minutes. The Wideye iSavi ( aka lsatHub ) Wireless satellite Terminal turns your smartphone or tablet into a satellite communications device for phone internet and texting ! This new satellite technology allows your Apple iPhone, iPad, or Android devices to stay connected no matter where they are on the planet ( save for the North and South poles ). No Cellular Service Requird !Global Connectivity Today The iSavi uses the lnmarsat lsatHub network for global connectivity for any smart devices. Simply point the iSavi toward one of the three satellites using the intuitive pointing lights, and the iSavi connects with the lnmarsat network and starts a wi-fi network for your smart devices to connect to. Use all your apps that connect to the Internet.
- Talk,Text, Connect to the Internet from anywhere with your smart devices.
- Little or no training needed to operate.
- Designed for Android, iOS ( iPhone, iPad ) smartphones and tablets with free Downloadable apps.
- Global Coverage – click here for map.
- Data speeds for up to 384 Kbps down, 240 Kbps up.
- The Wideye iSavi Will Support any off-the-shelf apps that work over an IP ( Internet ) connection.
- Voice calling with VoIP – Call any phone worldwide with applications such as Skype
- Works with contact list on smart devices
- wireless range up to 30 meters ( 100 feet ) from the iSavi
- Flip-up Antenna Button-Send emergency message at a touch of a button
- Weighs 850 grams ( 1.9 lbs ).
- Physical dimension are 7.1″ x 6.7″ x 1.2″ inches ( 179 x 170 x 30 mm )
- Network availability 99.9% of the time.
- Built in SIP server with auto-connecting to HQ SIP capable system
- Up to 8 hours standby, 2 hours transmit ( at max power 100% of the time ).